My name is Viktoria and I come from Hungary. Now I`m staying in Haderslev, in Denmark. I come with Erasmus programme and I will stay here for four months. I want to write down here what's happening with me during my stay.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Language and Identity

On this lesson we had a very interesting task. We got a paper with the silhoulette of a girl and we had to colour it with our language knowledge.
I used red for hungarian, because red symbolise love, it's my mother language and it's in all of my body.
The orange is the english, because I think, that this language is warm. It's close to my heart, it's in my head (because nowadays I have to think in english) and sometimes I have to use my hands and feet to speak in english.
The german language is blue, because it's cold. I don't really like this language and I need to use my hands and feet to speak in german too.
I have every coloure in my mouth, because I can speak all of them.
The next task was that we had to choose a colour and write a poem about it. There was a rule for the writing: the first line can contain just 1 word, the second 2 words, the third 3 words, the fourth 4 words and fifth 1 word again. The first line should be the colour, the 2.: something that has the same colour, the 3.: where's that thing, the 4.: where I met with that thing and 5.: the summary. My poem :
Red
My blood
In my body
I have in vains
Speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment