My name is Viktoria and I come from Hungary. Now I`m staying in Haderslev, in Denmark. I come with Erasmus programme and I will stay here for four months. I want to write down here what's happening with me during my stay.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Excursion to Copenhagen

For me Copenhagen is a very beautiful city. I was really looking forward to see it. I heard a lot about the statue of the Little Mermaid, so I wanted to see it. We were lucky, because I heard, that they will bring it to China to the World Expo.

The most impressive building for me the Amalienborg Castle was. It was so big and beautiful, with the old rooms, paintings and furnitures.

My best experience in Copenhagen was my birthday. It was so good, that the others knew it and they sang the birthday song to me. I was so lucky to have my birthday there, because we had a great dinner together.

No comments:

Post a Comment