My name is Viktoria and I come from Hungary. Now I`m staying in Haderslev, in Denmark. I come with Erasmus programme and I will stay here for four months. I want to write down here what's happening with me during my stay.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The visit in a Danish school

On the 4th of February we visited a privat (catholic) primary school. It was an amazing experience, because the danish school system is absolutely different than the hungarian.
For me the most important difference was that the classes in Denmark not so ruled as in Hungary. By us every lesson is determinated. Here the teacher give different activities and the pupils can choose. There were lots of individual excersises and the children could move in the classroom.
The relationship between the teacher and the pupils is unformal, the children call the teacher in his/her first name.
I like the danish school system, because they let the children learn in their own way and they teach them to be independent. But there are some bad things too, for example when somebody is bad at reading in the first years, he/she can close up just with difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment