My name is Viktoria and I come from Hungary. Now I`m staying in Haderslev, in Denmark. I come with Erasmus programme and I will stay here for four months. I want to write down here what's happening with me during my stay.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stereotypes

You can tell I'm Hungarian because...
... I like hot and spicy food.
... I cook every meal with paprika.

Before I came to Denmark, I heard that the danish people are helpfull and everybody speaks English. These things are true but I realised that they are so closed at the first time. They don't use curtains, it's interesting for me and they love candels. The strangest thing is the relationship between boys and girls. When they are children, they learn that the girls and the boys are equal, so the boys (when they grow up) are going to be a bit impolite (for a hungarian).

No comments:

Post a Comment