My name is Viktoria and I come from Hungary. Now I`m staying in Haderslev, in Denmark. I come with Erasmus programme and I will stay here for four months. I want to write down here what's happening with me during my stay.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My first days

My travel from Hungary to Denmark was so long. I came by plane to Coppenhagen, from there I travelled by train to Vejle, where i get on a bus to Haderslev. It was the first time I was fly and I really enjoyed it. As I get off the plane I realised that the danish people are different from the hungarians. Almost everyone speaks english, like their mother language. The biggest surprise for me was that on the trains there's not only wireless internet, but there are plugs for the computers too. I travelled alone, but everybody was helpful so I didn't miss the way. In Haderslev at the busstation Jette picked me up and she took me to the college, where I live with 7 other students. It is a little bit far away from the school, we need to walk a half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment