My name is Viktoria and I come from Hungary. Now I`m staying in Haderslev, in Denmark. I come with Erasmus programme and I will stay here for four months. I want to write down here what's happening with me during my stay.

Monday, March 29, 2010

The International Week


Monday:

On monday we met the new foreign students and teachers, who came for just this week. We learned more about the programme of the week and we had a task in the group of our own country. It looked like, that I will be alone again, but fortunetly there was a hungarian girl, who is studying here, in Denmark, so I didn't have to do it alone. We had to create a poster with the things, what is typical in the country.
After that they mixed the groups and every group had a new country. We had to make a poster with the same details about that country and at the end we compaired the two posters.
In the afternoon we danced traditional danish dance. I really enjoyed it!
Tuesday:
On tuesday we could choose from 3 workshops: cooking and film making in the morning, film making and music in the afternoon. In the morning I chose the pocket film making. I was in a group with Sinem (Turkey) and Marguerite (Belgium). We made a film about the bicycles in Denmark, and here you can see what we've done:
In the afternoon there was the music lesson or workshop. We played "games" with rhythm and we learned some songs for children from the different countries.
Wednesday:
On wednesday, in the morning there was the opening of the International Day, where we heard a presentation in danish. After that there were some workshops about internationalisation with the foreign teachers and we could choose, which one do we have to do. I was with the turkish teacher and saw a film about Turkey, then we did a quiz about the country.
In the afternoon we had to do some posters about our own university. Fortunetly i found prospects from it so it wasn't so difficult to make it. We needed this pictures because there was a small exhibition from all universities.
Thursday:
In the morning there would be a P. E. lesson, but unfortunetly the teacher was ill, so we had a lesson with the belgian teacher about children's literature.
In the afternoon went on an excuirson to Ribe. First we went to the Viking Museum, where we saw a film about the vikings, then we saw the exhibition. After that we had a walk in the city, what was very beautiful.
In the evening we had our own "Eurovision Song Contest", where every nationality had to sing something from their country. I was so nervous, because it was the first time, that i had to sing alone in front of a lot of people. Finally i got the 3. place with the polish girls.
Friday:
On friday we had to finish our work, what we started on tuesday, and then show it to the others.
We had a great farewall lunch together and we said goodbye to the students and teachers, who came just for that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment