My name is Viktoria and I come from Hungary. Now I`m staying in Haderslev, in Denmark. I come with Erasmus programme and I will stay here for four months. I want to write down here what's happening with me during my stay.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Danish Language

The Danish is the most difficult language i've ever learned. They say everything different, as it's written. I don't know too much, and my pronunciation is very bad. The few sentences, what I know:



Hvad hedder du? - What is your name?



Jeg hedder Viki. - My name is Viki.



Jeg kommer fra Ungarn. - I'm from Hungary.



Hvordan gar det? (the a is with a mark, but I can't write it) - How are you?



Hvad med dig? - And you?



And I know the numbers from 1 to 100:

1 en 6 seks

2 to 7 syv

3 tre 8 otte

4 fire 9 ni

5 fem 10 ti and so on.



I tought, that I will speak Danish a little bit, but because of the difficulty of the language, it won't work. Even if I know something, nobody will understand it, because of my bad pronunciation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment