My name is Viktoria and I come from Hungary. Now I`m staying in Haderslev, in Denmark. I come with Erasmus programme and I will stay here for four months. I want to write down here what's happening with me during my stay.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Special needs

At home I don't have this subject yet, so it was a little bit difficult to speak about special needs in Hungary. I hope when at home I will have this subject I can use a lot of things, that I've learned here.
With the teacher we visited a public school to see how the integration is working in Denmark.
The school:
The school has a very big green area and it has several buildings. Every classroom is well equipped, they have a huge gym and different classes for music and art. We were in a class, where was a boy, who can see only shadows and he had a special machine to learn and an own teacher to help him. The school has special classes too, for children, who have many problem or difficulties with learning.
For the last lesson we had to make a presentation about how our country trying to help the pupils with special needs. I made a PPT file with the spanish girls and a belgian girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment